The Back Room » The World From Under the Radar » Sights and Sounds
 Print Thread
Stray POTPUT and LODDU' pics-n-shit
Hashbud
Stray POTPUT and LODDU' sightings. Stray, intended to mean I'm throwing random pic posts from previous/other web site origins into this one storage thread. Particularly if the image is the content worth storing and no a back story or narrative.

The potput and loddu is the descriptive of the content... what was it, back, way back in 7th or 8th grade, GWJH, nka AJMS. Deb Santos and I used to go back and forth teasing. Me: You got de potput. Her: You got de loddu. Of course meaning she got a poutput bebe, and I got a loddu damut.

Okay, that was 2 cents worth of useless explanation. Ennywayz..

anonymized
Nudist beach uncontrolled

Hey has anybody been to a true nude beach? Does this happen? This is likely one reason why I have never dared to try out a nudist beach. I would be afraid I'd be walking around like this!!! Is it acceptable? Hmmmm....

This Message is visible to ADULT Group members only.

Tisu to da max...

Hashbud
I was surfing the adult waves while taking a break from yard work today. I came across this animated GIF picture. I don't know why, but it just captured my imagination... thinking of what it looked like with wifey getting fingered by someone else. Most husbands can't grasp the imagining of that... another guy fingering his wife.. and eventually fucking her well. Ha! Much less experiencing it, and will never know how intoxicatingly erotic that is!

anonymized
Casually getting some head. Yeah, reading the newspaper (Pacific Daily News) while... getting "serviced" by honey... I wonder what the "head" lines read?

This Content is visible to LOGGED IN members only.

anonymized
A wife ~~~
If you been hanging out with us you may remember I uploaded this before. To you it's an oldie. To others, maybe not! But it's only a pic to go with the reading, right!

A wife. Mine? Maybe, maybe not. If you can tell who she is then the answer's clear. Celebrating a special occasion with friends. JD, Chivas, Crown Royal mostly for the guys. Wine and coolers mostly for the women. As the night broke up, people were buzzed. Some even more. Some crashed. Here's a pic of one of the girls crashed.

This kind of occasion plays out with everybody. The camera flash part maybe not. you're behind the power curve if you haven't snapped a shot of opportunity and are now here hoping to see others' successful opportunities. Don't you think?

Hashbud
Came across this photo and it caught my attention... local Hawaii (don't know who she is) wife sucking cock, supposedly not her husband's. I guess it caught my attention because I still fantasize of wifey doing this... sucking another man's cock... it's been a long time since the escapades with {censored}... oh well.

And... having said this. Not many, well almost no one, with whom I have shared the most intimate and nasty things about myself and wifey seem to reciprocate. Not to the same degree anyway. So from here forward, another "higher level" access group only to share with those that do. Would be nice, friends, if you'd step up.

Hashbud
Posers and posing. I guess liking or not liking 'posers' depends on how you apply the term and what's being posed... I guess i kinda like this pic because this girl sorta reminds me of a young version of my wife's sis-in-law (her brother's wife). This, comparing of her face.. never seen her body.

Hashbud
Bonus View! This may or not be a posed/planned shot, but the thought of it being an unexpected exposure view makes it interesting. The original caption was 'a wife's pussy', which strikes my fancy in that it's someone's wife's pussy exposed.... me likey...

Hashbud
Off the web and not local yes I know, but the thought.... of someone's wife being shared by husband with a black friend, for purpose of pleasuring the wife with big black cock. Makes me reminisce of
This Message is visible to PRIVATE Group members only.
and the times they shared on our bed with me watching, sometimes joining in, but oh loving to hear and see her enjoy his cock to no end. Hard pounding her on her back, doggy style raw humping, her taking his full length up her ass, slow and loving gyrating missionary position while they lock in deep kisses, listening to her cum multiple times, hearing him grunt and stroke deep when he cums and seeing her grab his ass to pull him in deep to get all of his load.

And like one of the pics here... her cunt labia grabbing onto his cock as he outstrokes, revealing how tight her cunt is around his shaft.

Okay that was my random thought of the day...Grin

Hashbud
Hawaii girl giving head in the car. Look at other cars on the road when driving around, you never know!!!
Playing with the knob

Throating it

Jump to Forum